We are dedicated to helping others invest their hard earned income that does not involve the stock market, so they can stop worrying about retirement and focus on what matters most in life—living!
The Tryllion Group Fund
1 – Tryllion Group Acquires Assets by…
- raising private capital from investors
- source loans by leveraging relationships with asset managers
- perform due diligence
- close on discounted non-performing notes
2 – Asset Management
- create performing loans through modifications to improve value
- held by the fund, once re-performing, for cashflow
- sold to other note buyers when applicable
- transition into REO (Real Estate Owned) for disposition
3 – What’s In It For You?
Investors receive preferred payments through numerous revenue sources including:
- borrower payments, cashouts, re-fi’s, short sales
- note sales to other investors
- REO disposition
Advantages of Working With The Tryllion Group Fund
The beauty of working with The Tryllion Group is that it requires no work from you! It’s a completely passive investment.
The Tryllion Group’s operations team handles all asset management, with proven systems in place. This complete team communicates with asset managers, partners and vendors overseeing the fund. Just sit back and enjoy the passive preferred return payments deposited directly into your bank account.
Ease Of Investing
The Tryllion Group Fund is built to include both accredited AND non-accredited investors.
Many real estate funds have large minimum investment amounts, but not The Tryllion Group Fund, allowing for accessible investment opportunities.
There are numerous ways to invest. Funds can come through personal accounts, Self-Directed IRAs, Solo 401Ks, IRAs, EQRPs and other qualified plans.
Success is when opportunity meets preparedness. The Tryllion Group has well established, stringent policies regarding identification of viable assets that we follow throughout the acquisition, workout, servicing, and disposition process. We maintain an unyielding buying criterion based strictly on numbers and fact, not speculation or emotion. The strict criteria are outlined and designed to help mitigate risks typically encountered to ensure that our investors’ funds are well protected. Some examples are:· Access to large scale buying power allows for diversification in different markets and asset classes.
· Maintaining control and decision-making power over exit strategies
· Extensive due diligence
· Low loan to asset ratios
· Multiple exit strategies used to monetize the improved value of the assets
· Strategic partnerships with asset managers, buyers, and other real estate investors
We might be a right fit if …
- you want passive income
- you are looking to potentially earn higher returns without all the work
- you want your money to work FOR you
- you seek long term relationships with a trusted team
Let’s start the conversation. Click here to get started. Fill out the contact form and we’ll be in touch!