Thank you for visiting the website of Cashflow Chick (“Cashflow Chick”, sometimes referred to as “we” and “our”). This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use this website (“Website”), our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will notify you only by posting an announcement on our Website. Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this policy periodically for updates.
Information We May Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card numbers or any other identifier allowing you to be contacted (“Personal Information”); and
- That is about you or your device but does not individually identify you, such as usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you if and when you provide it to us, including through our registration, “Live or Online Training,” “Contact Me,” subscription and e-mail services on the Website; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website through automatic data collection technologies.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and unique identifier for your device.
The information we may collect automatically is intended to be statistical data and may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests in the future if appropriate; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings or signals. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals. It is our view that a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We may adopt a standard once one is created.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or your devices that you provide to us:
- To present the Website and its content to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website;
- To publish our own marketing and promotional materials;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you, via your e-mail address, about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not sign up for our subscription services. If you have already received e-mails through our subscription services, and you wish to discontinue the services, you may send us an e-mail at