2022 is one of the best times to get into Note Investing and when you combine that with all the other advantages that Notes come with, it’s really a no-brainer.
It’s my preferred real estate investment strategy by far, which is why I’m so passionate about helping other people use it to create wealth and transform their lives too!
I love Note Investing!
It checks a lot of different boxes as an investment and is my #1 favorite wealth building strategy. It’s got it all:
- Plenty of different ways to create wealth while mitigating risk (which definitely makes me happy since I’m very risk averse!),
- Full control over the terms of the deal, so it gives you opportunity to create a WIN-WIN your borrower, without losing control
- Create chunks of cash and ALSO monthly cash flow in the same investment
- Extreme flexibility in the length of time you’re invested,
- TOO many positives to list–there is so much more!
There is no one-size-fits all investing strategy that is right for everyone… but Note Investing comes pretty close!
TAKE THIS FREE VIDEO SERIES TO LEARN THE BASICS ABOUT NOTE INVESTING
Paige Panzarello is the “Cashflow Chick”. Having been a Real Estate investor and entrepreneur for almost 25 years, Paige has experienced many facets of real estate investing. Her experience includes founding and running her own Residential and Commercial Construction and Acquisition companies, Buy and Hold residential and commercial real estate investing, Tax Deeds/Liens Investing, Fix and Flip (Residential Remodeling), and other forms to name a few. She currently focuses on Non-Performing Notes that she purchases all across the United States. Whether in notes, residential or commercial real estate, in California, Arizona, or nationwide, Paige has been successful in completing over $150 million in real estate transactions to date.